Welcome to Villa Tenang
At Batubelig Residences - Seminyak Bali
This luxury private Villa is finished throughout in marble and quality fittings. Villa Tenang is a separate 930 M2 stand alone villa that provides true luxury, security and peace of mind rarely seen in Bali.
In fact the English translation for “Tenang” is – peaceful, calm, and quiet.
The villa have been designed by internationally renowned Fredo Taffin (architect of Ku de Ta), and are characterized by a spacious open-plan layout in a contemporary tropical style.
This impressive and glamorous villa is set in 930 square meters of lush tropical gardens, boasting a 15meter swimming pool, large Jacuzzi complete with a table for your snacks and refreshing drinks, an alfresco dining/daybed pavilion plus big flat screen TV and complimented by an imported Australian gas barbeque.
A large pool deck complete with sumptuous cushioned pool lounges and umbrellas further adds to the holiday atmosphere that you experience surrounded by tropical gardens, pools, running water features, koi fish lily pond and the many native birds that also make Villa Tenang their home.
quality and luxury – our building philosophy...
The concept of luxury is meaningless outside the context of quality-the two go hand in hand. We’re committed to creating a level of quality that stands apart from the rest of the market because our goal in building Batubelig Residences is to provide the benchmark of luxury living in North Seminyak.
The truest test of a “luxury” residence is how comfortable you feel living there. Day in, and day out. After all, what good is the most expensive home in the world if you don’t thoroughly enjoy being there?
Numerous factors contribute to the sense of peace and relaxation you feel at Villa Tenang in Batubelig Residences.
- The villa enjoys a spacious layout, with each living area providing views of the central court yard and pool. The rooms have an open design and are oriented to invite the cooling breezes in-being both sheltered from, and yet at the same time, a part of the various weather patterns of Bali.
- From early morning, to the late afternoon and early evenings, natural lighting filters gently into every area. In the evenings, controls for both interior and exterior fixtures allow for lighting levels to be set to perfectly match moods and activities.
- The tactile sensations also contribute to your comfort. The cool smoothness of the marble counter tops and living room flooring. The ease of opening and shutting doors and windows. The beauty and perfect functionality of 5-star hotel plumbing fixtures in the bathrooms and kitchen.
- And then a final element…the sense of quiet. You’re actually living within the traditional Balinese village of Batubelig, away from the traffic and bustle of the tourist, so very few sounds disrupt your sense of peaceful serenity.
- The luxurious livability and comfort of Villa Tenang is so pervasive, you’ll have a hard time ever leaving.
APRIL SPECIAL DEALS!
5 Bedroom Villa Only US$ 550++ Incl. Daily Continental Breakfast